CRM Tips from Two Pros - Paul Petersen and Stacy Gentile
Host Paul Petersen talks with GoldMine CRM, CMO Stacy Gentile about the tips and pitfalls of CRM use and Implementation. They look back to guests like Jay Baer, Gene Marks, Patrick Renvoise, Jill Konrath, Todd Cohen, Chad Pollitt , Shari Levitin and others to discuss the take-away tips about sales in general and CRM usefulness for sales and management. For instance:
- Why management shouldn’t look at CRM as a policing tool
- Why salespeople have to be honest with themselves about forecasting and the CRM tool helps
- How to make the CRM tool more useful
- Why a CRM tool makes ordinary salespeople better
- Why the CRM tool must be customized for your business
- It’s all about the data and that comes from the custom fields
- Why lead attribution is difficult to pin down
- Regardless of AI advances, the human point of data entry is important
CRM Radio is hosted by Paul Petersen and the sponsor is Goldmine CRM broadcast on the Funnel Radio Channel.
Stacy Gentile is responsible for global marketing operations at GoldMine CRM and he is also a business writer for online Forbes.com as part of their communications council.
With more than two decades of marketing experience, Gentile has helped startup businesses, worked on difficult turnaround projects and consulted with 300 of America’s leading brands on experiential marketing efforts. Additionally, he also served as a recon platoon sergeant with the U.S. Army and has a degree in International Relations from the University of Wisconsin.
Read the rest of this entry »