Digital Marketing has suffered in recent years from vanity metrics (likes, followers, etc.) and some channels not living up to their hype.
Marketers are returning to traditional branding - but that shouldn’t eliminate digital. Digital marketing enables faster research, testing, agility, and can ultimately be the baseline for every traditional effort.
Join Paul Petersen and his guest, Douglas Karr as they dive into the pressing issues of the struggles of SMB marketers.
The original 30 minute program is here:
Some of what they will cover includes:
- What are the overall trends you are seeing (big picture, what you are working on)
- What are the challenges fo getting the most – especially for SMBs with tighter budgets and higher expectations
- What are some of the mind sets that block transformation (results)
- What role can CRM play, if any
About our Guest, Douglas Karr:
Douglas Karr owns DK New Media. They did due diligence for $3 billion worth of acquisitions in the space and helped countless companies become successful – including SmartFocus, Angie’s List, GoDaddy, Chase Paymentech, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Compendium, and dozens of startups that they work with.
- Wiley Published Author: Corporate Blogging for Dummies
- Recognized by Heinz Marketing: Top 25 Marketing Influencers in the World
- Recognized by LinkedIn: Top 25 Social Media Experts to Follow
About DK Media Online Marketing
Douglas Karr and his team work with the world’s leading brands grow their business online organically, driving down cost per lead and building their online authority. Douglas can provide leadership, drive your strategy, help develop your team, or even bring in the necessary partners to execute measureable success.
You have been listening to CRM Radio a bi-weekly program on the Funnel Radio Channel. Podcasts of this live program are available from the CRM Radio site as well as the GoldMine CRM site. The sponsor for this program is GoldMine CRM. Never miss an episode? Subscribe on iTunes, GooglePlay, Blubrry or on our CRMRadio.today website for new episodes emailed to you.