Columnist Gene Marks Debates 2019 Tech Winners, Flops, Predictions for 2020 and #Metoo Unintended Consequences
Add the CRM Radio skill to your Alexa capable device to play the most recent CRM Radio program or choose from a list!
Host Paul Petersen interviews columnist and radio/TV personality Gene Marks about the technology winners and flops of 2019 and the things to watch out for in 2020. A good amount of time was spent on AI and how it is becoming pervasive in our lives and why we have to accept it. They talk about:
- How AI is maturing even if it isn’t always accepted
- About Gene’s dog Lavender
- Conversations with a bot – it’s more often than you think
- How small companies benefit when big companies build AI apps,
- When competitors embrace AI at your expense
- What GoldMine CRM is doing in AI
- How predictive analytics is being used in CRM
- How robots lift up everyone in an organization that uses them
- The unintended consequences of the #Metoo movement
- The biggest technology flop in 2019
- The dramatic moves to AI in HR
- What small companies need in place to ride out the next recession…and there is always a next recession
About Gene Marks Speaker. Columnist. Small Business Expert
Small business keynote speaker Gene Marks helps small business owners, executives and managers understand the political, economic and technological trends that will affect their companies so they can make profitable decisions. As a professional speaker and small business expert, Gene has talked at industry conventions, corporate events, and professional trade shows.
Gene is also a small business writer. He has authored multiple books for small business owners, and is a featured small business columnist in many national online publications.
Gene has talked at annual meetings, industry conferences, and corporate events.
Marks owns the Marks Group, a Bala Cynwyd, Pa.-based consulting firm that helps clients with customer relationship management. Marks is an author and a certified public accountant, and he writes regularly for The Post’s On Small Business blog. For more about Marks, visit genemarks.com.