CRM Radio by GoldMine header image 1

CRM Radio by GoldMine

30
Jun 2020

CRM Software is Stunningly Underutilized.

June 30, 2020

CRM_tweet_880x495.png

Most CRM users are only accessing 10% of a CRM’s capability. Because CRM systems are where the money is, users should learn about the other 90%.  Paul Petersen, GM of GoldMine CRM helps the listeners understand their under-used CRM software.

Why it Matters

Because CRM systems are where the money is, users should learn about the other 90% of the software

About Paul Petersen

Petersen is the general manager and vice president of the GoldMine. His career spans working with sales & marketing systems and process having developed, managed, and sold for companies including McDonald's Corp, General Electric, Symantec, Allied Van Lines, and now has 16 years with CRM background at GoldMine. He holds a JD from Loyola University of Chicago and was one of the first to be awarded the Professional Certified Marketer designation by the American Marketing Association.

LinkedIn

About GoldMine CRM

Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, GoldMine is "published" by Ivanti. Goldmine is a leading provider of CRM Solutions for small and mid-sized businesses worldwide.  

 _________________________________________________________________

CRM Radio is hosted by Paul Petersen of Goldmine CRM by Ivanti which is a program on the Funnel Radio Channel.  GoldMine is the sponsor of CRM Radio.

GoldMine CRM   Funnel Radio Podcast Channel by the Funnel Media Group, LLC