Columnist Gene Marks, a frequent guest on Paul Peterson’s CRM Radio, talks about email relevance today. Some of his thoughts:
- No, email is not dead
- Research has shown it is still the number one tool for business communications
- He gives tips on getting your email opened
- Relevance is King (aside from the subject line)
- Frequency’s impact on relevance and effectiveness requires thought
- Examples by Gene and Paul play a role in this program
- Why Paul Petersen believes side 2 of Abbey Road is the best Beatles Album
About Gene Marks Speaker. Columnist. Small Business Expert
Small business keynote speaker Gene Marks helps small business owners, executives and managers understand the political, economic and technological trends that will affect their companies so they can make profitable decisions. As a speaker and small business expert, Gene has talked at industry conventions, corporate events and professional trade shows.
Gene is also a small business writer. He has authored multiple books for small business owners, and is a featured small business columnist in many national online publications.
Gene has talked at annual meetings, industry conferences, and corporate events.
Marks owns the Marks Group, a Bala Cynwyd, Pa.-based consulting firm that helps clients with customer relationship management. Marks is an author and a certified public accountant, and he writes regularly for The Post’s on Small Business blog. For more about Marks, visit genemarks.com.