CRM Radio host Paul Petersen interviews Max Fatouretchi author of The Art of CRM published in May of 2019. During this interview Max talks about:
- The largest changes in CRM in the last 2-3 years
- Max defines the Three Pillars of CRM:
- Operational CRM
- Collaboration CRM
- Analytical CRM
- How to get sales and marketing to leverage CRM
- How CRM improves processes and efficiencies within a company, including the cost of ownership and operations.
- Why CRM improves customer satisfaction
- How almost every process in a company is related to CRM
- Why CRM fails
Fatouretchi, the founder of the Academy4CRM institute, draws on his experience of over 20 years and 200 CRM implementations worldwide. Bringing CRM up to date, the Art of CRM shows how to add AI and machine learning to your CRM, ensure compliance with GDPR, and how to choose between on-premise, cloud, and hybrid hosting solutions.
About Paul's guest, Max Fatouretchi:
As a Business Analyst/Mentor/Angel and CRM-Architect he gives both financial support and business know-how to boost confidence to the young entrepreneurs in achieving the success of the venture.www.first-city.com
About the Book the Art of CRM
This CRM masterclass gives you a proven approach to modern customer relationship management.
- Proven techniques to architect CRM systems that perform well, that are built on time and on budget, and that deliver value for many years
- Combines technical knowledge and business experience to provide a powerful guide to CRM implementation
- Covers modern CRM opportunities and challenges including machine learning, cloud hosting, and GDPR compliance
CRM systems have delivered huge value to organizations. This book shares proven and cutting-edge techniques to increase the power of CRM even further.
In The Art of CRM, Max Fatouretchi shares his decades of experience building successful CRM systems that make a real difference to business performance.
Through clear processes, actionable advice, and informative case studies, The Art of CRM teaches you to design successful CRM systems for your clients.
Fatouretchi, the founder of Academy4CRM institute, draws on his experience over 20 years and 200 CRM implementations worldwide.
Bringing CRM up to date, The Art of CRM shows how to add AI and machine learning, ensure compliance with GDPR, and choose between on-premise, cloud, and hybrid hosting solutions.
If you’re looking for an expert guide to real-world CRM implementations, this book is for you.
What you will learn
- Deliver CRM systems that are on time, on budget, and bring lasting value to organizations
- Build CRM that excels at operations, analytics, and collaboration
- Gather requirements effectively: identify key pain points, objectives, and functional requirements
- Develop customer insight through 360-degree client view and client profiling
- Turn customer requirements into a CRM design spec
- Architect your CRM platform
- Bring machine learning and artificial intelligence into your CRM system
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other critical regulations
- Choose between on-premise, cloud, and hybrid hosting solutions