As the host, Paul Peterson reminds us, the C in CRM represents the customer, so having a CRM system integrated with accounting is a very positive benefit for a company’s sales management and salespeople. In this interview, Paul talks with Joanne Wilson of The Trainers Advisory Network LTD. They discuss the power of GoldMine CRM and its connection to QuickBooks.
- How salespeople and sales managers benefit from connecting their CRM to QuickBooks
- The benefits of getting a whole picture of a customer in one central repository
- The paybacks of creating a new record in GoldMine CRM which creates a record in QuickBooks
- Salespeople love the connection with QuickBooks so that they know if their customers have been invoiced and when they paid
- The advantages for sales when QuickBooks create a client summary report